Adults’ Casino Party Ideas
You can make a fundraiser that much more exciting, or a birthday party something no one will ever forget with some of these ideas! Whether you are looking for ways to spice up your weekly Poker night, or ways to bring something new to the table as regards a work-related event you’ve been tasked with planning, these tips will blow your guests away.
Properly Planning the Party
Along with the basic supplies for your casino party, like themed cups, decorations, napkins and plates, think about renting, borrowing, or even buying things like:
- A Poker table and chips
- Decks of playing cards
- Novelty money, which you could even make yourself
- Printed guides outlining Poker-ranked hands and the rules to some of the most popular casino games. Which titles are your first choice when you’re signed in to casino account? Make those available at your bash.
- Suits inspired by the gangsters of old, or James Bond
Creative Invites Will Set the Tone
Get your guests excited long before the night itself with original invites asking them to RSVP with plenty of time to spare. You can personalise yours, and include the evening’s details on them, or go for things like:
- Attaching a card-type invite to a personalised favour like a magnet or a button. Include confetti in the envelope, and seal them with a sticker you’ve printed personally
- Plan a luxurious event and let your guests know that formal attire is required
Decorations and Food Ideas
The right trimmings will make all the difference! Here are a few ideas:
- Lay out decks of playing cards or stacks of chips on the tables
- Rent a community center or rec room out and create a lobby of different games for your guests to enjoy
- Float some balloons around this area, including some in colours that match your chips, and use a thick black market to put dollar amounts on these, too
Along with more traditional party food like chips and dip, hamburgers, hotdogs, and platters, you could add some casino-themed snacks in to the mix as well. Serve all your nibbles on silver trays, and, if your event is big enough, you could recruit volunteers to walk around with these, alongside those holding drinks, to create a true Las Vegas feel.
Creating mini-servings and serving champagne in special glasses can go a long way towards making sure your guests get the full High Roller experience. You could serve finger sandwiches, meatballs, and shrimp to give the evening a really glamorous feeling.
Party Favours to Remember
The stakes are high as far as sending your guests home happy is concerned! Don’t gamble as far as getting great gifts goes. You can be as creative as you like here too, and send happy partygoers home with specially-created playing card and dice sets, novelty Poker glasses, a fedora hat or a feather boa, or even just a chip with their name on it. There are favour sets available online, of course, but something original and personalised is always preferred.