Organising a casino party can be almost as fun as the party itself, but it will quickly become evident how expensive creating a successful casino party can be. If you’re hoping to throw a memorable casino party, you’re going to be tempted to go all-out with the decorations, food, and drinks, but blowing the budget on casino decorations alone would be unwise. The good news is that you can buy certain casino decorations and make the other easily, quickly, and affordably. These casino decoration ideas are real winners and your guests will have no idea that you had any hand in them!
Invitations to Your Party
Finding a designer to create party invitations will most likely set you back in your party budget, and it’s more important that you save money for your decorations and food. Printing and delivering invitations can also be costly, so the best idea is to do a digital invite, or e-invite. There are plenty of casino party templates online that can be downloaded and altered to suit your theme, and then all you will need to do is deliver them via email to your friends.
You could even create your own using image creation programmes that are easy to use, and you definitely won’t have to be a Photoshop aficionado in order to create an alluring and interesting casino party invitation.
Casino Decorations for the Exterior
You want your guests to be wowed from the moment they arrive at your door there are simple ways in which this can be achieved. If you’re hoping to create an atmosphere of elegance and luxury, a red carpet is an absolute must-have item! Fortunately these can be hired from party shops for a reasonable fee and will add an element of class to your event from the get-go.
If you’ve ever enjoyed online slots Canada you’ll be well aware of different symbols which could be affixed to your front door, such as cherries, bells, and triple 777s. Helium-filled balloons on sparkly weights will make a great attention-grabbing piece on either side of your front door, and the colours red, black, gold, and silver will greatly compliment the theme of the evening.
Casino Decorations for the Interior
The interior decoration is where it gets really fun! Here are some easy to accomplish, simple, and elegant decorations for the interior.
- Take a pack of standard playing cards, punch holes at the top of each one, and string them onto sparkly ribbon in order to create bunting that can be hung on the walls.
- Purchase or make oversized dice which can be stacked on top of each other with a few balloons and feathers attached to the top of the pile.
- Create oversized card symbols (hearts, spades, clubs, and diamonds) out of red and black cardboard and stick them on the walls around the room.
Casino Decorations for the Tables
- Treat your guests to a signature cocktail or glass of champagne on arrival
- Create an elegant bar area with some sparkly signatures and a black table-cloth
- Create centrepieces with large glass candle holders or vases, place a large candle in each and fill the bottom of the vase with dice
- Make place settings out of black cardboard and write the guests names with gold or silver glitter pen
- Purchase plastic poker chips and dice and scatter these around the snack tables to create the perfect look